Interra Food Marketing, LLC, a subsidiary of Interra International LLC, is a rapidly growing high quality food import company that provides insight into marketing trends worldwide. Our specialty is serving our principals the best pre-vetted manufactures Worldwide, at the lowest possible price by collapsing the supply chain.
Our quality relationship with global manufacturers of products and experienced team, empowers Interra’s principals by keeping them informed of global trends, bolstering their strength in market domestically and internationally.
Interra Food Marketing, LLC is a subsidiary of Interra International, LLC. Interra International, LLC is a multi-national distributor of food products, fulfilling the requirements of processors, distributors, and retailers in over 100 countries. Highly respected in its field, Interra’s systems and methods are a result of more than 30 years of dedication to the international supply chain.
Interra Group was founded in 2000 by an experienced team of food & commodity trading professionals and has continued to build strong relationships with global partners by offering:
- Execution as a leading, global food & commodity trading, and distribution company
- Implementation of our successful business model to bring global market producers and buyers together at “one table”
- Use of a leading-edge, automated business processes system to streamline transaction execution
- Dedication and exceptional value in all aspects of international trade
Interra Food Marketing, LLC (IFM) is a rapidly growing division offering dynamic solutions for U.S. retailers looking to develop and diversify their globally-sourced consumer packaged goods. IFM also presents its customers with pertinent information on changing markets and the flow of food products from around the globe.
IFM creates custom go-to-market strategies across all departments in branded and private labels. Whether you are looking for alternative price points, improved packaging, brand development, or private label solutions, IFM will work with you to find the best fit solution to give you the competitive edge in today’s constantly evolving business environment.
- Offer dynamic solutions for U.S. principals looking to develop and diversify their globally-sourced consumer packaged goods
- Strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products and reliable service, at the right price
- Create custom go-to-market strategies across all departments in branded and private labels
- Present our customers with pertinent information in regards changing market dynamics and the flow of food products from around the globe
- Work to find the best fit solution to give our clients the competitive edge in today’s constantly evolving business environment
IFM is aligned with vendors and suppliers who value quality and consistency. We have multiple ports of discharge across North America with local warehousing in several cities. At IFM, we can offer delivery of full and mixed truckload or pallet quantities to multiple locations across the U.S.
IFM actively sources from North America, Asia, Southeast Asia, South America, Central America, and Europe. Our current imports consist of a wide array of CPGs with strength in frozen and dry goods.